OBJECTS AND VISIONS OF APAMISSION
1. To proclaim the love of Jesus Christ through Public meetings, healing Ministries and by such other expressions of love and concern to the poor and needy, regardless of caste, creed, colour or community.
2. To promote and establish churches and prayer houses for the spiritual growth of the people resulting from gospel proclamation, irrespective of caste, community, religions, nationality, sex or language or any other considerations.
3. To organize and set up institutes like Discipleship centers, prayer groups, bible schools, and leadership training programmes to promote the objects of the trust.
4. To conduct seminars, seekers conferences and workshops to undertake experiments and research to improve the methods of communication and teaching and training programmes.
5. To bring together experts in the fields of disciple making, follow-up and contemporary Christian communication from different parts of India and other countries and provide a forum for training the Indian Christians.
6. To organize public meetings and to arrange for speakers, musicians and singers in order to proclaim the Gospel.
7. To conduct Radio programmes and Television programmes and arrange for recording of messages, religious songs and to make them available for the public without profit and it make available Audio & Video Cassettes, Cds, etc.,
8. To publish religious books, magazines, pamphlets, etc., that will develop faith in Jesus Christ and love and humanity and at no profit basis.
9. To give training to young men and women in social and missionary work and in teaching Biblical Truth.
10. To establish, maintain, run, develop, extend, grant donations for and to aid the establishment, maintenance, running, development, improvement, and extension of libraries, reading rooms, recreation centers and other facilities as are calculated to be of use in imparting education to the Indian Public.
11. To build, erect and construct and to aid and assist in the building erection and construction of houses, tenements and places of residence for the poor destitute and those handicapped with all comforts and amenities.
12. To conduct poor feeding and to five food, clothing cash grants to the poor and to afford relief to people in distress and affected by earthquake, flood, famine, pestilence and other causes and to grant donations for the support of the inmates of the orphanages, Rescue houses and similar institutions and societies.
13. To provide cash and other forms of relieve to the orphans without adequate means of sustenance, the unemployed without adequate means of sustenance, the poor for education of their children their medical needs etc., and on the occasion of deaths, etc., in their families and those who have suffered in accidents.